1. Validity area
Due to the number of employees with data employees under 10, the appointment of a data protection officer is not required.
When visiting the website www.creativehive.de the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of the aforementioned website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP-address of he requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of he retrieved file
- Website from which the access was made (referrer URL)
- Used browser and if applicable operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
- Ensuring comfortable use oft he aforementioned website
- Evaluation of system security and system stability
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is set out in Article 6 (1) sentence 1 DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
A transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only disclose your personal information to third parties, if
- You have given your express consent pursuant to Article 6 (1), first sentence of the DSGVO.
- Disclosure pursuant to Article 6 (1), first sentence, lit.f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
- In the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 lit.c DSGVO
- This is legally permissible and required under Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 lit.e GDPR for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made in order to avoid having to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 lit.f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 lit.f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
We use Google Analytics, a Google Inc. advertising analytics service (https://www.google.com/intl/en/aboubt/) (1600 amphitheater parkway mountain view, approx. 94043 usa) for the purpose of tailoring and continually optimizing our site , in the following Google). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used in accordance with Section 4. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request.
are transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and customization of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data in the order. In no case will your IP address be merged with other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all functions of the website may be fully exploited.
In addition, you may prevent the collection of the cookie generated and related to your use of the website, including your IP address and the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: // tools .google.com / dlpage / gaoptout? hl = en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, please refer to the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
6. Social networks
We use social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook and Instagram on our website based on Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 lit.f DSGVO, in order to make our company better known. The associated promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for the data protection compliant enterprise is to be guaranteed by the respective offerer. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place in the way of the so-called two-click method, in order to protect visitors of our website in the best possible way.
Our website uses social media plug-ins from Facebook to make their use more personal. For this we use the "Like" or "Share" button. It is an offer from Facebook.
When you visit a page of our advertising that contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and incorporated by him into the website.
By integrating the plug-in, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our advertising presence; even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information, including your IP address, is transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the US and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking the "Like" or "Share" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be posted on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and tailor-made Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook uses user profiles, interest profiles and relationship profiles. For example, to evaluate your use of our website in relation to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website, and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
Our website also uses Instagram social plug-ins operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA.
The plug-ins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera".
When you visit a page on our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser connects directly to Instagram's servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted by Instagram directly to her browser and integrated into the site. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website; even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are currently not logged in to Instagram.
This information, including your IP address, is sent from your browser directly to an Instagram server in the US and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately assign the visit to our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plug-ins, such as B. press the Instagram button, this information is also transmitted directly to a server Instagram and stored there.
The information will also be posted on your Instagram account and displayed there to your contacts.
7. Google Maps
8. Affected rights
you have the right
- in accordance with Article 15 of the DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Article 16 of the DSGVO, demand immediate correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Article 17 of the DSGVO, to require the deletion of your personal data held by us, unless such processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is;
- in accordance with Article 18 of the DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert, enforce or exercise this data Defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing under Article 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Article 20 of the DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- In accordance with Article 7 (3) DSGVO, your consent once given to us may be revoked at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or our company headquarters.
9. Right to refuse
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 lit.f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, as far as there are reasons for this Your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Data security
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of May 2018.